Friday, October 22, 2010

Sale Alert: Shopper's Rimmel products

I'm not going to dedicate posts unless I find a sale that's worth it. Truth is, any time you walk into any drug store, you'll see at least 5 sales...but it's up to you to decide if the sale actually has enticed you to buy.


This one is totally worth it.

Shopper's Drug Mart has Rimmel products for $2.99!! 

Not all Rimmel producs, like foundations and mascaras, are included in this, but there's a lot
  • Lipsticks (Kiss & Stay and a few other kinds) (down from $9.99!)
  • Some lipglosses.
  • Eye shadow quads/trios/individuals (I just picked up a nice yellow "sunshine")
  • Pencil eyeliner 
  • Pencil eyebrow liner.
Trust me ladies, it's worth it!
I picked up:
  • 4 Kiss & Stay (I've never tried them before!)
  • 2 Lipsticks
  • 1 Eyeshadow
  • 3 Lipglosses (one wasn't on sale, oh well!)
 All for less than $30? Yes please! 

No comments:

Post a Comment