- Corals (It's such a go-to summer color and there are so many pretty eyes/blushes/lips coming out this summer. Sources: MAC Cosmetics To-The-Beach has a couple cute looks (released May 27, 2010), NYX has some cute ones, and I like Maybelline's Dream Matte Mouse Blush)
- Purples (Like lilacs, this is mainly because of Alice in Wonderland, and lilacs are totally doable for day looks but then you can go darker for night time. Sources: NYX, Urban Decay, Micabella, MAC Cosmetics)
- Yellows (I'm seeing a lot of yellow looks this season, it's a great way to brighten up your eyes on the inner lid! Sources: Annabelle, NYX Pearl Mania Pigments)
- Coppers (As a middle, outer lid color, crease or eye liner or a fun (doable) lip! NYX Pearl Mania)
- I'm seeing a lot less smokey eye, and a lot more fun combinations with fading on the lid!
- Metallics (Looks or just eye liner, I'm in love with golds, coppers, and bronzes)
- The one look I'm seeing consistently is a lot of pale pinks (like MAC's Viva Glam Gaga)
- Fierce reds (look for Tom Ford's new line to satisfy your needs.)