Annabelle Cosmetics is one of those brands that I think is only Canadian. It can be found at: Wal Mart, London Drugs, and some Pharmasaves. Here are some advantages to it:
- Highly Pigmented (I have them in a MAC 15 palette and I honestly can't tell a difference in quality beside a similar MAC color)
- They fit in MAC palettes! (It's perfect, since I love the 15 palettes (I need more than a quad!))
- Good staying power (I haven't tried them without a base, but with UDPP, Paint Pots, Shadesticks, Jumbo, etc. etc. they last.)
- Price!!!! (duh! They're 3.36 a piece at walmart, that's almost $10 less than MAC!)
- Their quad palettes are more sturdy than MAC.
- They're not sold everywhere.
- They only have 16 colors (you could buy the entire collection for less than $55)
- No 15 palette :( only quads. I guess that's because of their limited collection